Get to know us
At Spark ATM, we recruit the best talent to join our dynamic team. We value all our employees as individuals and recognise them for their unique contribution. So whether you’re an ATM professional, management guru, talented technician, seasoned sales executive or efficient administrator we have the right opportunities for you, right now at our Spark ATM Head Office in Cape Town and across South Africa.
Our employee philosophy
- To continuously develop our talent, recognise and reward their performance, and make Spark ATM the best place to work.
Our vision statement for our employees
- To be empowered, respected, challenged and recognised for the unique contribution we make.
Here’s what some of our staff say about working at Spark ATM
- I enjoy working for Spark ATM as the company has assisted me in my personal growth and continues to grow me professionally…
- The training and learning opportunities are fantastic…
- Spark ATM gives you the space and support needed to tackle innovative projects, it makes work so fulfilling…
- Spark ATM is grounded in sound principles and ethics that tie in closely to my own…
- Spark ATM is full of opportunities – there is lots of room for growth for passionate staff…
Here’s what we’ll provide you with if you work for us:
- a voluntary choice of medical aid funds
- performance recognition awards
- fun working environment
- career progression
- competitive salary package
Some employees may also qualify for study bursaries and study leave to advance their professional development. Our “Growth through Experience” programme offers in-house training to students in various fields such as finance and human resources, allowing students insight into our working practices. Our working environment is designed for safety, fun and comfort. There is access to internet facilities, a canteen, gym and much more.
Here’s what you need if you want to work for us…
- A track record of exceptional performance in your area
- A willingness to take customer service seriously
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced business environment
“Interested parties should email a concise CV with subject line: *REF Number* and a covering letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this position to email@example.com.”
- ATM Cash Planning Monitoring Consultant – Cape Town
- ATM Monitoring Consultant – Cape Town
- ATM Technician – Empangeni
- ATM Technician – Mpumalanga
- Construction Coordinator – Cape Town
- Installation Coordinator – Cape Town
- Installations Manager – Cape Town
- Treasury Clerk – Cape Town
- Workshop Supervisor – Cape Town